ACF50 application centre
We are now accredited ACF50 applicators.
ACF-50 (Anti-Corrosion Formula) was originally designed to protect aircraft from existing and new corrosion and is now available to motorcyclists. Aviation products have to meet rigorously high standards and ACF-50 not only meets these but has been awarded Aviation approvals – MIL-SPEC 81309 types II and III which means it is ‘approved for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, electrical systems and electronic components’. The US Navy carried out tests using ACF-50 on the jets on their Aircraft Carriers. They found that ACF-50 so significantly reduced the corrosion they had previously experienced they now use ACF-50 all the time!
It works perfectly in that type of harsh environment so imagine how well it’s going to protect your bike!
When applied ACF-50 forms an ‘Active’ ultra-thin clear film that will kill any existing corrosion cells and will protect your bike against new corrosion forming. On areas such as switches or under the tank and seat, one application will last up to 12 months. Other more exposed areas will need topping up more regularly. ACF-50 has the ability to ‘chemically neutralise road salt’ and water will bead on contact and literally bounce off. Ideal for the bike that is used all year round in all weathers, a superb service spray as ACF-50 is also a lubricant and penetrant (without loosening structural attachments) and if you put your bike away for the winter, applying ACF-50 will ensure that moisture will not be allowed to cause any damage! Untreated moisture will creep into cracks and will not freely evaporate – ACF-50 actively ejects moisture from these areas.
- MIL SPEC 81309 TYPE II AND III APPROVALS which means ACF-50 is approved for ferrous and nonferrous metals, electrical systems and electronic components.
- CHEMICALLY NEUTRALISES corrosive environmental effects, particularly crud, dirt and road salt.
- EASILY APPLIED non-drying, ultra-thin, clear film.
- CONTAINS NO WATER,SILICON,TEFLON OR WAX no sticky build up, no risk of existing corrosion being sealed in and no risk of water remaining where it will cause corrosion and damage, even on electrics.
- ‘ACTIVE’ which means that it ‘creeps’ and ‘keeps on working’.
- DOESN’T NEED REAPPLYING AFTER EVERY WASH! Under tanks/seat areas, on electrics etc. ACF-50 will last up to 12 months. On more exposed areas retreat as necessary.
- ECONOMICAL – 95% Product – little goes a long way – lasts ages.
- SAFE TO USE ANYWHERE ON THE SCOOTER (but go easy on the callipers due to the obvious need to avoid the brake discs & pads!) Can be sprayed directly into electrical joints and components where it will prevent corrosion induced failures and high resistance joints.
- SERIOUSLY ENHANCES the look of the bike and brings black trim up a treat.
- LIGHT LUBRICANT & PENETRANT.
- All Year Round SERVICE SPRAY.
- AS CLOSE TO ZERO CORROSION AS NATURE WILL ALLOW!
The above pictures are of two pieces of wire wool (non rusty treated once with ACF50/ rusty one totally untreated) sprayed with salt water for 10 days and this is the result after 30 days! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!
We ofter this service from £65 depending on what bike.
Please ask for more details.